Insurance Claims Management System (ICMS)
Coming Soon! Internet based ICMS allows your examiners and adjusters to work anywhere. It allows some employees to continue working even though they are temporarily unable to be at the office, which is especially important for executives of your claims department. It also means that claimants can submit their claims online. The only requirement for this system is an Internet connection.
ICMS is a desktop application designed to run on a Microsoft Windows operating system. While very simple to use, ICMS gives your adjusters and other personnel access to comprehensive customer, policy, claims and management information.
ICMS is a Real-Time system - never again will your people have to wait until next day to find out their transactions were not successfully posted. With ICMS the result comes right away.
Internal Collaboration Diary - the center of the system
- Dated Follow Up Notes
- Adjustor-to-adjustor Message Exchange
- Ability To Attach Claim Information To Diary Messages
- Policy Summary and Detail Information
- Detailed Accident Information
- Involved Vehicle Information
- Detailed Claimant and Other Involved Parties' Information
- Loss Summary
- Loss Detail With Transaction Tracking System
- Transaction Approval
- Open Transaction Interface - for easy integration with other systems
- Multi-Level Payment Verification and Approval System
- Book-of-Business Summary Report
- Work Load Report
- Claims Activity Report
- Oldest Open Claims Report
- Claim Transaction Register Report
- All of the reports can be exported into Microsoft Excel
- Customizable Data Export Features for Microsoft Excel
- Multi-level Customizable Permissions
- Customizable Validation Routines For Policy And Transaction Amount Verification
While designing ICMS, we constantly kept in mind that you would need to integrate it with at least a Policy Management and an Accounting system. ICMS provides, what we call, an Open Application Interface, which allows us to integrate ICMS into almost any kind of environment on Windows platform. Our Application Integration department will be happy to perform any customizations you require.
Demo's and Screenshots
Please, click here to download a ZIP file (1.22 MB) with a detailed set of the screenshots and sample reports.
Screenshots are stored in MS PowerPoint presentation format and the sample reports are in PDF format for Abobe Acrobat Reader.
|| Small Business | Mid-Size & Large Business | Products | Job Opportunities | Contact Us | Home |
|Copyright 2001-2008, SPI Software Solutions, Inc.